St. Pete Beach | Girls Getaway Weekend

Hello Loves,

It's hard to believe this is the first weekend of August. I feel like the summer just flew by! I'm sorry to say that I'm already wishing for cold weather, scarfs, and pumpkin spiced lattes. My mother would plug her ears if she heard me say this haha!

Last year, my girlfriends and I decided to start an annual "end of summer" weekend trip. We went to Sarasota, Florida in 2016 and this year we traveled to the sunny St. Pete Beach 🏖

Hotel: Kimpton Hotel Zamora

Hotel Zamora

**Kimpton hotels are pet-friendly...no weight, breed, or size restrictions. And best of all...they don't charge any extra fees for bringing your furry pup!

With that said, I decided to bring my dog, Louie, along for the girls trip. It was his first "over an hour" car ride and his first vacation trip. He had a blast! Everyone at the hotel loved him and he gots lots of special treats.

My favorite spot at the hotel was their rooftop 360 Lounge. The view of the ocean is unreal and it's the perfect place to watch the sunset and grab an iced drink. The rooftop is pet-friendly, so Louie got to enjoy the beach vibes too 🌊

Louie - Australian Shepard Border Collie

Louie - Australian Shepard Border Collie

The girls and I explored Central Ave near downtown St. Pete and ate a yummy taco spot called, Casita Taqueria. The tacos were literally the best tacos I think I've ever had. Super flavorful 🌮 and inexpensive!

Casita Taqueria

Tacos
Fish, Chicken, Steak Tacos

After grabbing tacos, we walked across the street to a trendy coffee shop called, Bandit. All I want to say about this shop is (1) the staff was not very customer friendly (2) the coffee is pricey (3) the macarons are YUMMY!!!

Macarons
Cookies'n'Cream & Salted Caramel Macarons

We ended our getaway trip on the rooftop of the hotel soaking up the ocean breeze and watching the orange sunset. Til next year...bye Girls Trip 2017 👋🏻 we'll see what next year holds for us!

Beach

Rooftop Ocean View

Sending inspiration your way,
Becca



Comments