Favorite Summer Drink & PomPom Sandals

Hello Friends,

The summer has begun and that means it's time for iced coffees, sandals, and fun in the sun!

My go-to beverage in the summertime is an iced vanilla latte :) last weekend I splurged and bought some donuts from Joy Donut Food Truck in Mt. Dora...they paired perfectly with my coffee.

Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte and Strawberry Donut
Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte + Strawberry Sprinkled Donut
I love the summer. I like wearing summer dresses and trying out new bathing suits. I used to travel a lot in summer, when I was younger and now that I'm older with a full-time job, it is hard to get away for any long period of time.

Now, I try to take advantage of what little time I have on the weekends to explore new places, try new food, and check out small unique boutiques. I also have one of two long weekends trips that I plan in the summer to have something to look forward to!

One of my new favorite items that I purchased for the summer is my Madden Girl pompom sandals. They are so comfy and super fun to wear. I've worn them to work, out to dinner, and to Starbucks to grab coffee on the weekend. The bright pink and orange colored pompoms add a little flair to any outfit!

Madden Girl PomPom Sandals
My funky Madden Girl pompom sandals :)
I loved them so much, that I wanted to share them with you...so I listed (2) pairs on PoshMark! It's my first time trying out this site, so we'll see how it goes.

(1) size 6
(1) size 7 1/2

They fit true to size;  if you want a pair click here for more information and the product listing :)

Sending some fun & inspiration your way!

Comments