Valentine's Day - Date Night


Hello Loves,

I hope you had a beautiful Valentine's Day last week. My husband and I celebrated at one of our favorite restaurants called, "Backroom Steakhouse," in Apopka, Florida.


The Backroom Steakhouse
Outside The Backroom Steakhouse

My parents took me to celebrate my birthday last year at this restaurant and I was won over by their burger and sweet potato fries! I just love sweet potato fries...I think they're so much tastier than regular fries.

The Backroom Steakhouse Burger
The Backroom Burger

For Valentine's Day, I splurged and ordered the 10 oz. New York Strip with garlic mashed potatoes and broccolini. It was so good! I really enjoyed spending the evening with my husband and celebrating the romantic holiday. We exchanged cards and gifts...we both surprised each other with our gifts :) which was an added bonus to the night.

Outside Backroom Steakhouse
Hubby & I

Whether or not you're in a relationship, I think it's always fun to celebrate holidays, birthdays, and special occasions.

If I wasn't in a relationship, I would've celebrated Valentine's Day with eating some of my favorite cupcakes, maybe having a glass or two of champagne, and spending the evening watching one of my favorite romantic comedy films.

Enjoy the big and little moments in your relationships. Celebrate. Eat good food. And take time to make your significant other and yourself feel special!

Sending light & inspiration your way :)

Comments