Recipe - Greek Christmas Cookies

Hello Loves,
Kourambethies - Greek Cookies

Over the holidays I decided to bake some holiday cookies for my co-workers, friends, and family. I like to make two types of cookies - (1) a traditional with a twist and (2) a new recipe to try. This year, I went back to my Greek roots and chose to make Kourambethies (aka Greek Christmas Cookies)!

Kourambethies - Greek CookiesKourambethies are one of my favorite cookies, in general, and my favorite Greek cookie, as well. For those that don't know, I am half-Greek. The majority of my family on my mom's side still resides in Greece. I have spent many summers visiting relatives overseas and have always enjoyed the traditional food and desserts.

This year was the first time I tried my hand at making a traditional Greek cookie and the results were super yummy. My family, friends, and co-workers loved them! I stopped keeping track of how many I ate, while baking batches of them...they're so addictive.


Kourambethies - Greek Cookies I found an easy to follow recipe on a blog called, "Lemon and Olives."
Check out the recipe >
Kourambiethes can also make a great addition to a bridal shower or birthday celebration :)

I hope you enjoy baking these in the kitchen...I know I did!

Sending inspiration your way :)

Comments