Happy New Year!

Hello Loves,

It's the first day of a brand new year. The old slate of 2016 has been wiped clean and we begin 2017 with a set of fresh expectations, hopes, and dreams.

I don't know about you, but 2016 was a wild ride for me. It was filled with heartbreak, love, laughter, ups and downs, fun times, sad times, hopefulness, sadness, and fun.

Here's a few highlights from 2016:

- Made it to my one year wedding anniversary. So thankful for the lessons I learned along the way and looking forward to what the second year holds.

- A four-legged furry puppy named, Louie, joined my little family.

- Traveled to San Diego, California to visit my brother-in-law's family and attend the Marine Corps Ball.

- Went on a girls' getaway weekend to Sarasota, Florida with two of my best-friends.

- Completed an Ayurvedic Training for yoga teachers.

- Experienced the new Harry Potter World at Universal Studios with one of my best-friends for her birthday.


I believe that 2017 is going to be filled with many more happy memories and experiences. I can't wait to see what is in store for me and what I will accomplish.

My goal for the year is self-care and letting go of guilt. A year of taking care of myself mentally, physically, and spiritually. It's going to be a good year :)

Sending lots of love and inspiration your way! Here's to new beginnings!


Comments