Pumpkin Spice Season Has Arrived

Hello Loves,

We are in the second week of October and fall has finally arrived. There's a cooler breeze in the air and you can smell the wiffs of pumpkin spice lattes in the air. I love fall, especially since it ushers in the holiday season.

I have already found myself getting stressed out thinking about the holidays and all the to-do's. I'm finding this time right before the holidays to be a time of reflection and conscious choices for self-care.

I encourage you to create a go-to activity that will help you step away from the hustle and bustle and recenter yourself. For me, that's practicing yoga, meditation, smelling essential oils, and even baking.

This weekend, I decided to try a healthy recipe for vegan pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! They were really good and I was surprised that they were also gluten, dairy, and soy free. Here's the recipe I found on Pinterest:




Sending light & inspiration your way :)

Comments