Beach Life + Special Moments

Hello Loves,

It's been a busy past few weeks celebrating my 29th birthday and my 1 year wedding anniversary. I just returned from a relaxing trip to Gloria Estefan's beach resort, Costa d'Este, in Vero Beach, Florida.
Costa d'Este Resort
My husband and I went there for a few days to celebrate our anniversary. It was so relaxing. The food was great, the staff were very welcoming, and the resort was beautiful. By the way, their spa is wonderful too. We had a couples massage right after we arrived at the resort and it truly set the mood for our little getaway.
View from our room 
We ate some really tasty food and ventured into downtown Vero on our first night to check out a cool hangout called, "Grind + Grape." They serve delicious coffee, food, and even have live music! 
Fresh fish tacos
I love exploring new places and making memories that will last a lifetime. One of my goals for this new chapter of marriage is to travel more; not necessarily big trips, but rather, little day trips or weekend getaways to places nearby that we've never visited before.
Beach Day

I encourage you to check out a new place this weekend. Go on adventure and see what happens!

Sending inspiration your way :)

Married for 1 Year!!!


Comments