Marbled Oreos - Sprinkles for Breakfast

Hello Loves,

I can't believe that tomorrow is my birthday. It's hard to believe I will be turning 29 years old...which means that I will have one year left until the big 3-0. I've always associated 30 years old with the age of a legitimate adult. Not to say that I'm not already an adult. I mean, I'm married, I have a mortgage, I work full-time, I pay my bills, and I have a dog. I'm pretty sure I've already hit the adult mark...but 30 just seems like, "Wow, I better get my life together. I'm getting old!" Haha :)

A goal of mine in this new chapter of my life is to do things that make me happy and enjoy my life more. Laugh. Love. Travel. Take risks.

One thing I used do to often is bake. I love baking...so why haven't I done much of it this past year? Oh the excuses I could type. So, new chapter, right? I'm going to bake more and try new recipes.

Here's a fun recipe that I came across on a super cool blog called, "Sprinkles for Breakfast." It's Marbled Oreos, which are perfect for a birthday, bridal shower, baby shower, or really any celebration. Who doesn't love a yummy Oreo?!

Photo Credit: Sprinkles for Breakfast

I encourage you to reflect and see if there's something that you enjoyed doing and have recently given up on. Try to pick it up again. Aim for a small goal of once a month :)

Sending light & inspiration your way!





Comments