Turn The Light On

Hello Loves,

The weekend is upon us and you know what that means...it's time to unwind and recharge from the work week! This was a short week for me, since I had Monday off in observance of the 4th of July holiday, but even still, it felt like a long week at the office.

With the chores of life and responsibilities, it's easy to get bogged down in the mundane. Personally, I can easily fall into the trap of the "glass is half-empty" versus the "glass is half-full" mindset. I came across a wonderful quote from one of my favorite books and book series -- Harry Potter.

It reminded me that no matter what is going on around me, I can find happiness even in the darkest of times. I just have to look for it and remember, "to turn the light on."

Photo Credit: Pinterest & www.thekiwiintheclouds.com 

Sending light, love, & inspiration your way :)

P.S. 
The image above is available as a free printable on http://www.thekiwiintheclouds.com/harry-potter-quote-free-printable/. How cool is that?!

Comments