Afraid of Falling

Hello Loves,

(Photo credit: Pinterest)
It's a Saturday evening, the rain has fallen, and there's a cool breeze in the air. As I write this post, I feel impressed to share about fear and worry and how I find myself constantly fighting a battle against these two things.

It is very easy for me to let worry get the best of me with a case of the "what if's." I saw this quote on Pinterest and it helped change my mindset on being fearful or worriesome about something -- "What if I fall? Oh, my darling, what it you fly?"

What if we take that leap of faith into the unknown and don't fail, but instead, succeed?

Today I encourage you to take one chance, one step forward towards something that is a dream of yours and don't think about falling...think about flying.

Sending love & light your way :)

Comments