Goodbye 2015 and Hello 2016

Hello Loves,

I don't know about you, but for me, 2015 has been a total whirlwind! It has been the best year of my life, filled with many special memories and life-changing moments.

This year...

Began teaching yoga.
I married the man of my dreams.
Built a house with my husband.
Moved into a new job.
Lost my great aunt and great uncle.


There have been ups and downs in 2015. Lots of tears, laughter, chaos, love, and happiness. With all the different changes in my life this year, I can honestly say that I couldn't have made it through them without faith, family, and friends.

Photo Credit: Pinterest
Marriage has been fun and challenging all at the same time. I look forward to seeing what 2016 will bring. I hope you have had a magical 2015 and that 2016 brings you joy and lots of little/big suprises!

Happy New Year :)


Comments