Wedding Time & The Importance of Friends

Hello Loves,

On the evening of September 20, 2015, I married my fiancee, Christopher. Our wedding was held at The Shores Resort and Spa. It was beautiful and truly magical. We had about 70 guests arrive (most were from out of town) and celebrate with us.

My photographer was amazing...so creative: Old Pine Pictorial
Our closet friends were in our bridal party, which made our day even more special. My bridesmaids and maid of honor helped me more than I could have ever asked for. My maid of honor made sure that everyone was in the correct place at the right time...she did an amazing job!

Throughout the process of planning my wedding, I found out how important family and friends are. My mom, dad, mother-in-law, and father-in-law put in a lot of time and effort into making mine and Chris's dreams come true. My mom, in particular, spent many sleepless nights creating custom chalkboards for the ceremony and reception and putting together plans of action for decorating the wedding location. She also had friends of our family join together to help with little details.

My friends put me at ease, while getting ready for the wedding ceremony, and they made sure I knew that everything was going to be ok, no matter what. I can't tell you how happy I was to have my girls by my side when I tied the knot with Christopher and I know that he felt the same way having his close guy friends stand next to him. 

Photo credit: Pinterest
True friends are hard to find. When you find the friends that will love and support you through difficult and fun times, hold on to them! And above all, cherish the time and memories created with your family.

Sending love & light your way!



Comments