It's Official...I'm Engaged!

Hello Lovely,

I have some very exciting news to share with you. On November 21, 2014 I got engaged to the man of my dreams! He surprised me by proposing on Lake Dora in Mount Dora, Florida...on the same dock that he asked me to commit by becoming his girlfriend.

I cannot explain how excited and happy I am right now. We were able to share the special moment with both our families that weekend and then spend Thanksgiving together engaged! Yesterday night, we had our engagement celebration dinner with both our families at a local restaurant by the lake where we got engaged.

I was a little nervous when my fiancée, Chris, and I arrived at the restaurant. It's a kind of butterflies-in-the-tummy moment when you realize that you are actually getting married and are going to become a wife. 

I loved having my family and his family join together for an intimate meal where we laughed, talked, and basked in the happiness, love, and support around us. I was wonderful.

Here are a few photos from the dinner...





I am so blessed that God brought Chris into my life and I can't wait to start my life with him :)

Sending you lots of love and light your way <3

Comments