Summertime Happiness

Hello Loves,

How was your 4th of July holiday weekend? I had a wonderful time...especially since I had Friday, July 4th, off from work! Yay for four-day weekends!!!

To celebrate the holiday, I went with my boyfriend to a fun BBQ filled with saltwater pool time, Landsharks, beef brisket sandwiches, homemade ice cream, and a berry pound cake trifle (which I happily made for the occasion).


Recipe courtesy of Martha Stewart.

On Saturday, my sweet man took me to the beach...even though thunderstorms were on the way.


We weathered the storms and found a new little hangout spot for uber yummy Mexican food called, "Clancy's Cantina."We filled up on fajitas and frozen margaritas and then took a relaxing walk on the beach.

Sunday wrapped up the weekend with a trip to mall and a late lunch stop at our fav pizza joint, "Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza."

It's hard to believe the week is just about half-way through and to give you a little boost of inspiration to get you through the hump-day tomorrow, I thought I would share this summertime photo I came across on Pinterest.

Take me to the beach please!!

Sending lots of inspiration & fun vibes your way :)


Comments