Love Your Life...Love You

Hello Loves,

Do you struggle with loving yourself? Maybe there are things about your personality that you don't like or maybe you don't like the way you look when you see yourself in the mirror.

Self love is an issue that just about everyone has dealt with at one point or another. Personally, I have fought a battle with myself over the years with my physical appearance and with other characteristics. I used to think that I had to be a certain size, wear the right clothes, and act in a particular way. The truth is that even when I reached the size I wanted to be at, wore the right clothes, and acted in the way I thought I should...I still wasn't happy.

As I grew older, I began to change my mindset and accept and love myself for who I am. We are all unique and wonderful beings. Love yourself.

When I was scrolling through Pinterest, I found this perfect image. I hope it brings some inspiration to your day...

www.pinterest.com/inspiredbybecca/

Sending light & love your way :)

Comments