It's Wedding Season

Hello Loves,

I write to you from beautiful Greensboro, North Carolina. One of my best-friends got married yesterday and I had the honor of being a bridesmaid! It was a gorgeous service in a huge church that had stained-glass windows and slate floors. All of the bridesmaids wore different colored dresses that were all different styles and lengths, as well. The colors were mint green, hot pink, and champagne. The groomsmen all wore black suits with white shirts and black ties - very classy.

The reception was held a renovated cotton mill! The decor inside was vintage inspired with hanging Edison bulb lights...it was breath taking. The food was exceptional -- the cornbread croutons stood out to me the most and the coconut cake was light and oh so yummy.

Everyone danced the night away with the bride and groom. It was such a fun night!

The bride had a princess-style dress that was detailed with lace and small amounts of sequence to reflect little shimmers of light. She looked stunning.

My bridesmaid dress was mint green, strapless, and hung just above my knee. I loved it!

In the spirit of weddings, I thought I would share some inspirations that I would like to incorporate in my own wedding someday!

I have always loved open-back dresses and this one is by the Katie May Bridal Collection. The actual gown is the Poipu.


How awesome is this cake?!

Love, love, love outdoor beachside weddings and laterns. Lots of lanterns and candles. It's so romantic and looks like you stepped into a fairytale.


**Photos all found on the wonderful Pinterest!

Sending lots of love and inspiration your way :)



Comments