Comparing Yourself To Others

Hello Loves,

I hope you had a wonderful Easter/Passover weekend! I know I did! I went to a Passover celebration with my family on Saturday...


And on Sunday, I was supposed to go to a sunrise service with my boyfriend, but we were way too tired! Instead, we went to a lovely lunch with his family :)

With spring underway and keeping in the theme of new beginnings, I wanted to share a bit of inspiration that has helped me enjoy life and love myself a bit more. 


Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people. I find that this is easier said than done, but it's very true. Once you let go of comparing your life, work situation, body, and all around personality to other people and realize that you are truly a unique and wonderful individual...you will find happiness and contentment. 

It's a constant struggle for me not to compare myself to others when it comes to my own body image, but I have grown leaps and bounds in that area by learning to focus on the positive things I love about me. God created me in His image and God doesn't make mistakes. 

Love yourself and all of your unique quirks!

Sending happiness and inspiration your way  :)

Comments