Merry Christmas!

Hello Loves,

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! This time of year is always full of cheer, happiness, joy, and love. My favorite part of Christmas is the memories that are made with family and friends.

http://www.pinterest.com/inspiredbybecca/lovely-quotes/

This Christmas, my family and I started the day off with breakfast at home and opening presents. I was pretty surprised to receive a large Himalayan Salt Lamp, which has been proven to cure migraine headaches and allergies.

After opening our presents, we drove twenty minutes to the nearest town, where we found an open Starbucks! I got my favorite...the Gingerbread Latte. After coffee, we went for a holiday lunch at IHOP! Haha! Yes, I'm serious!

You see, the town we are staying at in Georgia only had three restaurants open on Christmas Day...IHOP, The Waffle House, and a Chinese Buffet. So, we decided on IHOP and had the turkey dinner. It was pretty good!

http://www.pinterest.com/inspiredbybecca/lovely-quotes/


I hope you are making memories, relaxing, and taking in all that this special holiday offers.

Merry Christmas!!!

Sending lots of Christmas cheer your way :)

Comments