Paris, The City of Love

Hello Loves,

There's something that I find very magical about Paris, France. I should mention that I've never been there before...but I do have a close friend who recently spent a few vacation days there with her family and told me that it was utterly amazing.


Paris, the city of lights, romance, fashion, food, history, culture...I can go on and on.

It has always been a dream of mine to go to Paris and visit the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, take a boat ride on the Champs-Elysées, visit the Arc de Triomph, and the Lover's Bridge.

I have to admit that the first time I heard about the famed Lover's Bridge was while watching an episode of, Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Lover's Bridge is a bridge where you and your lover lock your love away and toss the key into the Seine River. It a sign of eternal devotion. How romantic, right?!

Lover's Bridge in Paris, France!
Audrey Hepburn, the epitome of Paris fashion & style.

Who doesn't love hot pink doors?!

Sending lots of love and inspiration your way :)

Comments