Painted Elephants - Creatures of Grace & Beauty

Hello Loves,

Happy Saturday! It's the weekend...yay! Here's a photo that I came across on Pinterest of a beautiful elephant painted in India. 
 
I find elephants to be such graceful and sweet creatures. In India, elephants are sacred and respected. National Geographic says, "The elephant-headed god Ganesh, the remover of obstacles, is invoked before every new endeavor. Elephants add to the aura of temples and bestow blessings on the devoted. Beautiful women are said to walk with an elephant’s gait."

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No matter what size, shape, or color, you are beautiful! Don't let anyone tell you different.

Sending lots of love and positivity your way :)

P.S.
Today is my 26th birthday and I know I haven't posted on my blog in quite some time, so I apologize about that! But get ready, because today is that start of a new chapter in my life and I plan on sharing my inspirations and thoughts with you all. I love each and every one of you!





Comments