Don't Be Like The Rest Of Them

Hello Loves,

I know it has been quite some time since I've posted anything on the blog...please forgive me!! I've been going through a few changes in my life over the past two months, including starting a new job (which I absolutely LOVE) and getting my life in order (you know, setting priorities and getting into a new schedule...all that fun stuff).

Additionally, I am now feeling that I've settled into the routines of everyday work life and can now spend some time refocusing on sharing my inspirations and daily tidbits. With that said...


I love this quote. It reminds of something Rhett Butler would've said to Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With The Wind...so classic and lovely. "Don't be like the rest of them" - most of the time, I think we try TO be like the rest of them. We want to dress the way our favorite celeb does and alter our bodies to look like the famous person on TV. Listen, I'm not preaching from the soapbox, I'm talking from experience. I can't tell you how many years I've wanted and strived to look like my favorite singers, actresses, and models.

I don't know about you, but trying to be like some that you are not is tiring. Really. It's exhausting. You'll never be satisfied with the way you look, walk, talk, dress, etc. We are all created as unique individuals and it's about time that we love and embrace that wonderful things that make us who we are. 

Don't be like the rest of them, darling.

Sending lots of love and inspiration your way :)

Comments