What Is Success?


Hello Loves,



What is success? Is it making a lot of money? Is it achieving your goals? What does success look like for you?

For me, I think that success is a process. I don't think a person just achieves success and then everything is over. I think you have to constantly be working hard to achieve your goals. You've got to push yourself to the next level of success.

How many musical artists have you heard of that were successful for a split second and then you never heard or saw them again? A good example of this is a person who gains success on one track on iTunes and then after that, they aren't able to produce another hit song. 

I want you to know that success is waiting for you. It is waiting for you to step out of your comfort zone and to not give up when things start getting tough. I've gone through some interesting situations in my career where I faced people who judged me for my personal choices, tried to discourage me, and even tried to tell me that I couldn't achieve what I wanted, but instead of listening to those people, I chose to keep going after my dreams and goals.

Don't listen to people who put you down or tell you that you'll never make it. Instead, focus on what you want and do everything in your power to make it happen!

Sending lots of love & inspiration your way :)

Comments