Laughter Is The Best Medicine

Hello Loves,
 
Laughter can lift someone's mood, reduce stress producing hormones, and can improve creativity, memory, and alertness. If you've ever met me, you would know that I laugh all the time! Seriously, when I'm on the phone with someone, you'd probably hear me laugh more than actually talking. I’m not sure why I do that. Psychologists would say that it's a coping mechanism for being nervous or uncomfortable and they're most likely right (sometimes I do get nervous), but I think I laugh a lot, because I am easily amused by a lot of everyday things. Haha! On the other hand, I do take a lot of things seriously...which is where stress kicks in and in the past I have had a lot of problems dealing with stress. The stress I internalized would manifest in physical illness, such as, panic attacks, acid reflux, migraines, and facial numbness.


With that said, I think we could all use a good laugh at least once a day! Here's a funny SNL Clip from this past Saturday night, February 10, 2013: (Ps. It's starring Justin Bieber!)



Sending lots of laughter & love your way :)

Comments