Grammys & Glam

Hello Loves,

Did you watch The Grammys last night? I watched it and was definitely blown away by the performances. My top four performances of the night were:

1. The Tribute To Bob Marley, featuring Ziggy and Damian Marley, Rihanna, Bruno Mars, & Sting (I was really feeling the Rastafarian good vibes man!!)

2. Carrie Underwood singing Blown Away and Two Black Cadillacs
(Wow ah-mazing was her LED Dress? I loved it when the butterflies lit up on the dress and then spread to the back screen.)

3. He's bringing Sexy Back with a Suit & Tie...Justin Timberlake
(I'm in love with Justin's new look and old-school music style!)

4. She's part of the A-Team...says Ed Sheeran & Sir Elton John
(This acoustic performance was beautiful. I love the collaboration between these two artists.)

On another note, what ever happened to The Grammys' fashion memo? LOL! What was your favorite outfit of the night? My all-time favorite outfit was Jennifer Lopez's thigh-bearing black dress. I want that DRESS!! She continues to push the boundaries of fashion on the red carpet. 
(Jennifer Lopez & Boyfriend, Casper Smart)
Ever since I was middle school, I looked up to J. LO as a fashion and music icon. She's fabulous and can you believe that she's 43 years old? Go J. LO!!
Sending lots of love & inspiration your way :)

Comments