30 Days of Positivity - Week #2

Hello Loves,

I've finished up week #2 on the 30 Days of Positivity Challenge and I'm starting on week #3!! Have you joined the positivity challenge? I encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and although giving in to negativity might be easier, take a stand against it!

So, this week has been a challenge, LOL. I've had a seriously brutal fight with negativity this week. 

Here are some of the positive mantras I meditated on:
1. I am at my healthy and ideal body weight.
2. Sickness has no hold on me and everything in my body functions in the way it was created to function. 

Thinking positively does help you feel better and give you a better outlook on life, but it doesn't come by just wishing it. You've got to make the choice to not meditate on the negative thoughts that pop up in your mind. I have been had some strange health issues lately, which definitely don't make me want to think positively about much and also, I had several people start asking me about my past relationship, which brought up some sore feelings and negative thoughts about myself. 

There were moments were I felt down and out, but then I consciously chose to start thinking on positive things in my life. Have you ever heard someone say, "Focus on what you do have, instead of what you don't?" Every time I had a negative thought(s) pop up in my mind, I began to list things in my life that I was thankful for and slowly the negativity faded into the background of my mind and the positive thoughts came to the forefront.

When things don't seem to be happening in your life or if you feel like you're in a rut, take a minute to stop. Stop the thought process, because it can turn into a snowball effect. One little negative thought, such as, "I'm stupid," can literally lead you down a nasty path to a destination where you feel like the world is crashing down around you. So choose to stop it in its tracks. 

How do you stop it? Whenever that first negative thought comes in your mind, immediately find a positive on to replace it. Keep replacing the negative thought until the positive one becomes the main focus in your mind. This may take a few seconds, 30 minutes, or even a day. However longs it takes, do it. You may shed some tears in the process, but the end result will leave you in a positive and healthy state of mind.  


Sending lots of love & positivity your way :)

Comments