30 Days Of Positive Thinking - Day #1

Hello Loves,

Yesterday, I was talking with my dad about how I felt like my friends around me were moving on to bigger and better things in their lives and I was stuck in the same spot. My dad said, "If you want things to change, try speaking positively about yourself for 30 days and see what happens."

I decided that I would share my progress with you here on my blog, as I take up the fight against negativity and rise to the positivity challenge.



Day #1 -

Today, I have only responded positively to comments made about me and I only say something "out loud" about myself if it is positive. I decided to fix my hair differently and do some rocker-style make-up just for fun and I feel great!

Today's positive mantra: "I am fit and beautiful."

I am choosing to meditate on this statement all throughout the day. I'm excited to see what will happen at the end of the 30 days. I believe that my life will change for the best and that I will be in a happier and content state of mind!

Please feel free to join the challenge and comment about your progress!!!!

Sending lots of love and happiness your way ;)

Comments