You Are Loved

Hello Loves,

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend :)

I spent mine visiting with my family yesterday and today, I went out to brunch with one of my besties! We ate at Keke's Breakfast Cafe in Winter Park, Florida and it was so yummy. I ordered the egg white omelet with turkey bacon and substituted the whole wheat toast for a cup of fresh fruit.

This morning, before I left my house to meet my friend for brunch, my mom took a photo of me and I immediately began to criticize myself...I swear I can be my own worst enemy. My mom told me, "Would you quit tearing yourself apart?!" I said, "Ugh, I look terrible in that photo."

I walked out the front door feeling like poop. After thinking about what I had said about myself earlier, I realized that I am really hard on myself. I don't know if you're like this, but if something isn't perfect, I feel like I've failed or that I'm not good enough, pretty enough, smart enough...the list can go on.

The inspiration I want to share with you today is that you are good enough. Sometimes I think it easy to forget that we aren't perfect. It's our flaws that make us human and unique individuals. If everyone acted alike, looked alike, dressed alike, etc... life would be pretty boring, don't you think?

Take time to love yourself and to be kind to yourself. Don't beat yourself up over an imperfection or a mistake. Tell yourself that you are beautiful and know that you are loved.

Comments