Top 10 Workout Songs


Hello Loves!

How many of you have a playlist of your favorite workout songs that get you pumped when you're at the gym? I love listening to Pandora on my iPhone, because each station has a variety of songs that cater to whatever artist you like. Almost every time I listen to Pandora, I hear new music and artists that I'd never get to hear, if I was listening to the regular radio in my car.

With that said, I decided to share with you my TOP 10 workout songs that really get me charged and help me push through each exercise in my daily workouts.

(During workout)
1. Sexy and I Know It (Remixes) - LMFAO
2. Sweat (Snoop Dogg vs. David Guetta) [Remix] - Nothing But the Beat
3. I'm a Machine (feat. Crystal Nicole & Tyrese Gibson) - Nothing But the Beat
4. Let's Go (feat. Ne-Yo) [Radio Edit] - Single - Calvin Harris
5. Wild Ones (feat. Sia) [Remixes] Pt. 2 - EP - Flo Rida
6. Titanium (Remixes) [feat. Sia] - David Guetta

(During warm down)
7. 4AM - The MF Life (Deluxe Edition)
8. Angel - Single - Akon
9. King Without a Crown - Youth
10. Tonight (Best You Ever Had) [feat. Ludacris] - Think Like a Man (Music from & Inspired By the Film)

Strive to live a healthy and active lifestyle :)

Comments