Fall Trends


Ok, I'm so excited that Fall is here! That means it's time to pull out the infinity scarfs, boots, tights, and chunky sweaters.



One of this season's top trends is OVER-SIZED sweaters. In the picture above, actress, singer, and Bieber GF, Selena Gomez, is wearing a gorgeous knit over-sized sweater.

Can I just say that I'm super pumped about this trend? Not only is it comfy and warm, but it will do the job in covering over any extra pounds you may put on with all the yummy holiday dinners and parties.

My guilty splurge used to be Christmas Cookies and Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Lattes, but since June 2012, I've been off of Processed Sugars, Carbs, and ALL DAIRY! (for health reasons)

So, instead of the usual Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I'll be making gluten-free & vegan Pumpkin Spice Lattes at home with Almond Milk, Cinnamon, Pumpkin Puree, Vanilla Extract, Nutmeg, and a squirt of Agave...all I can say is that they come pretty close to the real deal ;)


(recipe & photo comes from one of my favorite foodie blogs: With Style & Grace)

Have fun shopping and getting ready for the holiday season! And remember to grab an over-sized sweater.

PS. Try pairing an over-sized sweater with dark-washed skinny jeans and ankle or knee-high boots!

For more style info, check out Trends4You!

Comments