Enjoy Life



I found this quote on Pinterest and loved it! I don't know about you, but for me I find that the more I enjoy life and the things around me, the more happier I am. It's easy to look at what you don't have and feel depressed.

Whatever you are looking for in life or in your day, you will find it. In fact, you will attract it to yourself.

If you wake up and think, Ugh, this day is going to suck. Then yeah, it probably is going to suck! Try starting your day with positive enegery and positive thoughts. Today is going to be awesome! I'm going to have fun today! (they may sound cheesy, but they actually work)

I know that some people might hate their job and would take more pleasure in hitting their head against a brick wall all-day long, but think about it this way - even if you hate your job, at least you have one. The unemployment rate in the United States is the highest it's ever been. People are looknig for work left and right and doing whatever they can to make ends meet.

So, take some time to live life and experience new things. It will inspire your work and boost your creativity!

Here are some ideas:

grab coffee with friends
have dinner with your family
go for a walk
take a yoga class
go to a wine tasting
volunteer at a local charity
bake some cookies & give them to your coworkers
buy a new outfit
start a journal

When I worked at an office job, everyday my ritual was stopping at Starbucks and grabbing a Grande Caramel Macchiatto...yum. I swear, I would not have been able to get through my work day without it. It was literally the highlight of my day.

After sipping on my coffee, I felt ready to accomplish my goals and tasks at work.

PS. The Pumpkin Spice Lattes are in stores now!! Yay!! They are so delicious and perfect to get you into the holiday mood!




Comments