DIY Beach Hair

Hello Loves!

I wanted to share with you this super simple & natural DIY for sexy beach hair that I found on Free People's Blog (btw Free People is one of my favorite clothing brands).

(Free People)
All you need is...
  1. An empty spray bottle 
  2. A smidgen of sea salt - (1TSP)
  3. Some coconut oil (1 TSP) - I use Barlean's 100% Coconut Oil, which can be found at you local health food store or Whole Foods
  4. Leave-In Conditioner (1 TSP) - I like Paul Mitchell's Leave-In Conditioner, because it has tea-tree oil & other natural ingredients. 
  5. 2 Cups Hot Water
Once you've put all the ingredients together, make sure to shake throughly, so that everything blends. Then spray the mixture onto damp or dry hair. You can twist or just scrunch sections of your hair and viola! You've got sexy beach hair!!

For more DIY projects check out "Free People's Blog" & "PS. I Made This."



Comments