Be Happy

So I was scrolling through Pinterest today and found this adorable quote that inspired me to step into this weekend with happiness and joy.



Think about it...when you see someone in the mall or out at your local coffee shop and they are smiling, it makes you smile. Today, while I was grocery shopping for ingredients to make my delicious one pot turkey spinach spaghetti (YUM) I decided that when I made eye contact with someone, I would smile. Do you know what happened? They smiled back!

This goes back to the law of attraction. If you walk around with your head down, shoulders rounded, and grumbling...then what do you think you're going to attract? Nothing, in fact, you'll probably attract more grumpiness. I find that when I choose (because it is a choice) to be happy, even when I feel like I want to crawl in a cave somewhere and hide, that I feel better and the people around me feel happier too.


Let's brighten up the world around us by being happy with who we are, where we are, and what we are doing. I know it can be frustrating, especially when you're dealing with the roller coaster of life (I know it's cliche, but seriously, life is a roller coaster).

Where you are in life and what you are doing is what you're supposed to be doing. Don't worry about what's going to happen tomorrow or the next day. Instead, cherish the time that you get to spend with your loved ones today, right now in this moment.

Be happy :)

Comments